Strictly speaking, Quy Nhon Trails isn’t a blog. However, this will be a good place to talk about changes and additions to the site, as well as progress reports on my explorations around the area.
Here’s my To Do list:
- There seems to be a trail going along the hills running along the northern coast line from Nhon Ly fishing village to the point of the peninsula opposite Quy Nhon City. I estimate it’s about 18-20 kilometres, but I don’t know if it’s doable yet.
- You can follow the ridge of hills south from Quy Nhon for quite some distance. I plan to do some exploring over the next week or so. The trail will be between 12 and 16 kilometres depending on how far I can go.
- There’s a very scenic spot near Nhon Ly called Eo Gio. I went up there the other day, but the weather wasn’t good for photos.
- My favourite outdoor restaurant in Quy Nhon is the Dong Ba Garden Restaurant in Quy Hoa valley. This will be a good start for a restaurant review.
- Unfortunately my favourite seafood restaurant in Quy Nhon has just been demolished. I have to find a new one.
- There are a number of smaller budget restaurants that serve local specialities that are worth listing.
- I’m going to recycle some of my hiking articles from my old blog. I also want to move my Mt Kinabalu climb story here for posterity. Once I do that, I can retire my other sites.
- I might review my Leki trekking poles as well.
- Mostly tweaks, SEO (search engine optimization) and tidying up.
- Move my Mt Kinabalu content here.
- Still not really happy with my theme.